The CES Letter uses its microscope to try to identify problems with the history and content of the Book of Mormon, while it completely ignores many remarkable validations that generate the question:
How could a 24 year old farm boy with perhaps a year of frontier schooling have known those things and written such a book?
Book of Mormon Evidences Collection by Jeff Lindsay:
En Español: see Evidencias del Libro de Mormon by Marco Royo.
- Bountiful and Nahom in the Arabian Peninsula (this may be the most powerful evidence for authenticity yet!)
- The Valley of Lemuel: Another "Blunder" Becomes Evidence FOR the Book of Mormon
- Writing on Metal Plates
- The Buried Plates: Evidence of Authenticity
- Ancient Covenant Patterns in the Book of Mormon
- The Book of Mormon and Early Judaism
- Genes Linking Eurasians and Native Americans
- Writing in Reformed Egyptian?
- Mulek, Son of King Zedekiah?
- The Use of Cement in Ancient America
- Chiasmus in the Book of Mormon
- Olive Culture
- Wars in Winter?
- Mesoamerican Fortifications
- Numerous Hebraic Language Structures (Hebraisms)
- Popul Vuh: Hints to Remember
- Names in the Book of Mormon
- "The Land of Jerusalem"--a fatal blunder??
- The Great Catastrophe: Volcanism in Book of Mormon Lands
- Gardens, Towers, and Multiple Markets
- Mesoamerican Temples
- Laban's Treasury
- The Dead Sea Scrolls and Other Ancient Writings
- More from Mesoamerica...
- Weights and Measures in the Book of Mormon
- Stylometry or "Wordprint" Analysis: Was Joseph Smith the Author of the Book of Mormon?
- A Dictated Text that Is Smarter Than Joseph: Insights from the Critical Edition
- Book of Mormon Nuggets - index to a group of separate pages
- Excellent Publications to Consider
- Related Web Pages