Original Mormon Documents
'Here are some links pertaining to original Mormon Documents:
- Full list of Seer stone references.
- Fuller Consideration - lots of original files.
- Chicago History Museum collection of Mormonism Manuscripts Link has description of tons of non-digitized Mormon documents. Including letters from Emma Smith.
- Yale has is the key source for the James Strang collection. Including letters from William Smith.
- William Smith letter December 14, 1846
- "a correction of 3 years in Mother Smith's age. She is 70 instead of 73. This mistake I made in one of my last letters. Mother is with us again to day and we have talked about our matters about Voree and it is our desire if it should be the pleasure of the brethren should leave ___ for Voree as early in the Spring as __ timing? will permit. Say about the first of April to remove us? as it will require the ___ and me extra Carriage for Mother Smith to ride in. She is quite feeble and I feel quite anxious. ___ ___ May be ____ to gathered to the Land of our Fathers, the mummies & records are with us and will be of benefit to the _______ Mother has also the history of her life written and prepared for the ____. In getting out of Nauvoo Mother has left all and sold her horses & carriage to pay expenses. So she now has nothing to help her with and is one reason why I am so particular ___ in speaking of the amount and now kind ___ we shall need some money in traveling on the road, I have written in time that ___ may know, Thinking perhaps that I may not be in this part of the ___ where this information would be ____.
- Tons of RLDS documents
- Michael Marquardt has an extensive collection of documents and research.
- Olivercowdery.com gives an excellent timeline of all their documents pertaining to William Smith.
- There is a collection of anti-Mormon Arthur B. Deming's original documents selling at Swan Auctions for $63,000.
- Reconsidering No man knows my history : Fawn M. Brodie and Joseph Smith in retrospect by Bringhurst, Newell G
FANNY ALGER ANALYSIS:
- Fanny Alger - Family Search
- Married - Solomon Franklin custer (Familysearch)
- A book for more details to get from the Dublin Town Hall: Dublin 1830-1980, Sesquicentennial Celebration
- the two Custer children who survived their parents were
- Benjamin Franklin Custer (October 17, 1849 - July 16, 1923, d. Dublin, Indiana)
- Lafayette Paul Custer (August 29, 1854 - August 19, 1930).